- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be passionate about user interface design and have skills in Native Android with proficiency in Kotlin and Java. Knowledge in Realm Database, SnappyDB, HTML, CSS, Mustache, JUnit, Mockito or Coroutines is a plus out of the box thinking to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Should be willing to implement latest technology trends like MVVM pattern, Livedata, Data binding, Pagination and other Jetpack Components.
- Should be able to analyze customer requirements, estimate the effort, provide the deliverable date to the customer and make sure to ship the feature on time
- Experience in Release management like creating, merging, maintaining branches, versioning and releasing apps. Should have experience in publishing at least one app to playstore.
- Ready to help team members in their technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, design and ship new features
Minimum of Fresher - 5 Year(s) Of Experience