DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the designing and development of highly available, performant and secure cloud-based solutions.
- Automate the deployment processes, customizations, upgrades and monitoring for all our different data stores.
- Evaluate that the existing infrastructure and processes are in place for managing and upgrading our services.
- Guide and implement the use of better tools and practices, and champion adopting better technologies.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of the various data persistence layers.
- Assist in building, automating and securing application configuration, auto-deployment and provisioning services.
- Monitor various resources of cloud deployment to keep it secure, persistent and healthy.
- Design and develop continuous data pipelines and integrate stream processing.
- Work hand-in-hand with the cybersecurity team for keeping the system stable, secure and performant.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Linux and systems programming
- Knowledge in networking and security best practices.
- Knowledge of build systems, version control, and testing methodologies
- Knowledge with scale-out database or storage systems: MongoDB(preferred), ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Spark, or S3
- Knowledge of microservices and DevOps.
- Ability to script in any of the following: Perl, Python, or Bash
- Knowledge with cloud platforms: AWS.
- Passion for the field and the work ethics to learn advanced concepts
Minimum of Fresher - 2.5 Year(s) Of Experience
Hardware & Networking Engineer