*Note: Good Command of English language is a Must
*Note: Voice process experience is an added advantage
Request you to kindly share the below details:
Okay with Flexible Shifts: Yes/ No
For queries, Kindly contact [email protected]
- Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
- Prepare requests for rollout
- Prioritize change requests
- Create rollout plans for changes requests
- Coordinate implementation process
- Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
- Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
- Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
- Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
- Have some level of technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
- Experience from the desktop environment.
- Understanding and experience of change management process.
- Technical Requirements
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical Service desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like WinZip, etc.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCLs value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other Service desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality