- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Maintain client databases with solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone request.
- Good in troubleshooting.
- Ability to handle outlook issues.
- Proficient in outlook configuration.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in an IT support role.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar field
- You have worked with a variety of IT support systems
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux OS environments
- Experience with PC operating systems, applications,anti virus knowledge and hardware for Windows
- Good Communication in English.
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience