- Documentation and presentation of security-testing results (final reports and presentations) to the executive, middle management, and technical teams.
- Review of network architecture and security.
- He or She will be Managing online security of all our and client websites.
- Risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and manage intrusion detection/prevention mechanisms.
- Assist the other Ethical Hackers in projects & cases.
- Management and Remediation of the results of various security incidents as/when they occur.
- Evaluation of new and proposed security systems and technologies.
- Definition of monitoring criteria and process for ensuring that industry best practices are maintained.
- Assessment of security awareness training using social engineering.
- He/She will be Responsible for Handling, Operating, Management.
- Meeting/liaising with Trainers to discuss status of project.
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience
Network Attached Storage - NAS