- Responsible for identification and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network-related issues.
- Undertake installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of microcomputers, peripheral equipment, data communications, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Perform installation, configuration, upgradation of OS and Software
- Outlook Mail configuration and troubleshooting. (POP, IMAP and 0365)
- Troubleshoot issues related to Windows, Software, Printers and Imaging devices.
- Installation and maintenance of Hardware
- Resolving users queries over Phone, mails, helpdesk etc.
- Network level problems, Internet connection, troubleshooting in network.
- Co-ordinate with various service providers. (Email, Internet, CCTV)
- Should have good knowledge about hardware and networking
- Installation & Service Technical Support Server & Networking
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Install authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Basic knowledge of Windows server, Anti- Virus and Firewall.
- Very good Understanding of Computer Hardware and troubleshooting of Laptop/Desktop, Network Connectivity, CCTV.
- Experience with Routers, switches and security devices
- Ideal candidate should have good experience in Windows, Linux Installation, software installation and troubleshooting
- Good Experience in managing Firewalls.
- Troubleshooting Printers.
- IP Addressing & Sub netting.
- WAN MPLS, Internet Lease Lines.
- Troubleshooting to resolve network related issues.
- MCSE, CCNA or other certificate will be added advantage.
- Experience in formatting PC & troubleshooting.
- Installing OS & software, graphics card, RAM, Hard Disk.
- Knowledge in crimping, router setting, taking pc in network.
- Knowledge in LAN, WAN, Firewall.
- Taking data backup, maintaining inventory.
Minimum of 2 - 4 Year(s) Of Experience
Hardware & Networking Engineer
Troubleshooting of IT devices