- Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to resolve technical issues related to computer hardware and network.
- Windows operating system installation and configuration, support, and maintenance
- Hardware installation, maintenance, and repair including desktop PCs and laptops
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and Firewall.
- Monitoring Server & client performance, Alerts, logs and provide possible solutions.
- Understanding of Basic applications and tools like MS Office, PDF, File archive, backup tools, email, Office 365/G-suite.
- Phone system support.
- Network Connectivity Support (Basic Connectivity Support for all End-User Devices - Wired and Wireless)
- End user support through remote access tools.
- Respond to customers calls, emails, Support tickets and act accordingly.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills to help in resolving the issue faster.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies.
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience
Computer Hardware Engineer
Windows Server Operating System