We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficiency and corresponding experience with iOS using Objective-C, Swift, or both.
- A track record of successful and innovative full-stack application development.
- Past success in environments of test-driven development and continuous integration
- The ability to handle a wide variety of browser compatibility issues and challenges.
- A critical eye for quality, detail, and aesthetic in software development.
Minimum of Fresher - 3 Year(s) Of Experience