We are looking for a Java developer with good logical skills and are responsible for the development and maintenance of a web application. Your primary focus will be the development of web applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project experience in microservices architecture and integration of microservices
- Strong Knowledge in both Spring Boot and Hibernate framework
- Strong Knowledge in Spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring Cloud Config
- Strong Knowledge in full software development lifecycle to build backend APIs supporting front end applications.
- Knowledge in Eclipse and Kubernetes
- Build RESTful services using Java/J2EE (Spring, MyBatis, RabbitMQ).
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications and basic
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- 2+ Years of experience in Java and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket other development tools
- Immediate Joiners (15 days)