- Scalent is a Golang Focused Development Company, helping startups to fortune 500 companies develop and deploy Applications and Services using Golang as a primary tool.
- We use various other supportive, cutting-edge technologies to achieve the best possible result. Being a Golang Company aims to develop highly scalable applications.
- Work on monitoring, deploying, securing, upgrading the infrastructure
- Responsible for configuration, deployment, and monitoring of applications and services.
- Work on automating the monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure.
- You would be part of a team that prototypes and explores the latest Cloud technologies and supports in fixing operational issues
- Engineering degree (BE) in Computer Science degree or an MCA or equivalent.
- Knowledge in developing and managing Amazon Web Services, Docker containers, Chef, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Networking, Operating system concepts, network programming, and protocols such as TCP/IP, sockets, LDAP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP and POP.
- Good understanding of Linux.
- Awareness of Security issues and Secure coding practices
- Knowledge in the programming language in Java/Python/NodeJS/Shell scripting is plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience
Computer Hardware Engineer