- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Linux Administrator installs, configures, and maintains Linux operating systems. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience