India’s Xclusive IT Job Portal
Roles and Responsibilities:
· The MongoDB Database DBA/developer will work closely with the development teams to implement
new features and enhancements on a new application as well as maintenance and support of existing
applications in production. The person hired for this role should have strong experience developing
against a MongoDB database. This experience should include a deep understanding of proper
queries for NoSQL databases, experience with sharding using MongoDB, and practical hands on
experience tuning database collections and shards to achieve top performance.
· 2 years of relevant experience with MongoDB database development. The
candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the differences between
typical relational and NoSQL database development and access methodologies.
· Experience should include collection creation, access method tuning, sharding
implementation, index creation, and debugging query execution to obtain top
· Knowledge of ANSI SQL is plus.
· Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are
· Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and
· Capability to mentor staff on MongoDB best practices.
· Very strong object oriented design skills with proven track record of well-engineered
Minimum of 1.5 - 3.5 Year(s) Of Experience