- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web
- Good Experience in React.js with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Strong Knowledge in JWT & Token Authentication
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side language is a plus.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience