- Extensive experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture Components, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good working experience on Firebase/Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, FCM.
- Experience in using analytics, location map and social media APIs & familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Have published at least two original Android apps in Google Play Store.
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Xamarin and Flutter is a plus point.
Minimum of 3 - 4 Year(s) Of Experience