- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows10. Knowledge on MAC (Good to have)
- Experience and knowledge of supporting google suite like Gdrive, Gmeet, Gmail etc.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Service Now
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Knowledge of Clinical apps like Cerner, All Scripts, "eHR"
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- Smartphone Support - iPhone and Android
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like WinZip, etc.
Minimum of 0.5 - 4 Year(s) Of Experience
Windows Server Administrator