- Troubleshooting of hardware's like PCs, Laptops and network devices like Routers, Switches, Access Points ,wireless devices etc.
- Installation and Configuration of Operating Systems, Configuration & troubleshooting.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network related problems.
- Configuring, Managing & Maintaining Wired & wireless Broadband routers, Access points, Doing Site Survey for campus network projects, draw network lay out & prepare site survey report for the same.
- Creating, Managing and Maintaining Peer to Peer and Client Server Network.
- Expertise in structured cabling.
- To design & implement campus network projects.
- Worked on OFC (Single mode & multimode), splicing, pigtails, Fiber Patch cords & Fiber modules etc.
- To provide wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi & WI MAX) & VPN connectivity to customers.
- Creating & maintaining LAN network with structured cabling.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Desktop & network level problems.
- Chip level repair of different makes projectors & UPS systems etc.
- Multi Functionality also will involved
- Suggesting and Purchasing new software.
- Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
Minimum of Fresher - 3 Year(s) Of Experience
Computer Hardware Engineer