- Trained or educated as Software Developer or similar role
- Required Skills/Qualifications are Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements etc.
- Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment and have a strong client focus.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Excellent communication skill
- Highly self motivated, hard-working and ambitious in achieving goals and ready to do whatever it takes.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software.
- Expertise and Ability to use one or more development language.
- Working knowledge of the main programming languages and operating systems used, for example: SQL, Java, C++, XML, Smalltalk and Visual Basic; Oracle, UML (Unified Modelling Language), Linux and Delphi; .NET frameworks (such as C# (C-sharp), ASP and VB).
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience