India’s Xclusive IT Job Portal
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to support our customers and learn cutting edge technologies in the dynamic software security space.
· Having a strong customer service focus with the commitment to excellence and desire to delight customers and being a customer ambassador who is passionate about creating a positive customer experience
· Solving technical problems and delivering an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
· Handle customer complaints and escalations (via phone, email, remote desktop) by talking to customers directly.
Skills & Experience
· Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IT Security concepts, including networking, firewall and VPN technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
· Ability to handle escalated calls while using good judgment to make sound recommendations
· Advanced computer skills and 4 plus years (Level 1) or 7 plus years (Level 2) including but not limited to: Linux, Unix, Postfix, DNS, BIND, Networking, Network security, Proxies, Email security, http protocol, shell scripting, bash, web proxy, web security, spam filtering, Active Directory
· Understanding of network protocols like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS and DHCP
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of the following concepts: Security, Cloud, Firewalls, VPN, Malware, Spyware, Cyber Security.
· Experience of installation and configuration of Mac OS, UNIX or Netware.
Minimum of Fresher - 7 Year(s) Of Experience