- Asset management and desktop support.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests help create technical documentation and manuals.
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience
Basic Software Knowledge